Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, programs or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of ALL content is PROHIBITED and we will seek legal recourse if any of our materials or content is found to be used by another individual or company.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website or any part of the website as long as the link is on a page that provides value to users in respect to consulting services, small business government sales, or with similar perception or intent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Missouri.
Consumer Agreement: The information contained in The Government Sales Manual and all documents, templates, whitepapers, videos and other online documents that fall within the Federal Access Program are the proprietary and business-sensitive property of RSM Federal. No part of any downloaded publication, document, video, or other resources may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission from RSM Federal. The only individual who is legally authorized to have copies of the documentation from any of RSM’s websites or Federal Access membership portals are the individuals who purchased said documentation. The only legal means to obtain RSM Federal products, services, and programs is by purchasing them from RSM Federal’s website or an authorized RSM Federal strategic alliance partner or channel partner.
Return Policy: Due to the digital nature of our products, we do not offer refunds. Once downloaded or received by mail, all transactions are final. Federal Access reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
All notices from Federal Access to You may be posted on our website and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Federal Access shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our website or first class mail to our address at:
911 Washington Avenue, Suite 501
St. Louis, MO 63101
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Federal Access five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this website is the property of:
911 Washington Avenue, Suite 501
St. Louis, MO 63101
Copyright (c) 2008-2017 Federal Access. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, and print, documents on this website so long as (1) the document is used for informational or internal business purposes only, (2) you are not authorized to share this material with other individuals or businesses that would likely be a potential client or member of Federal Access, and (3) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: “Copyright 2008-2017 Federal Access. All rights reserved.” Digital products purchased from Federal Access are protected work products and may not be forwarded to anyone.
The information contained in The Government Sales Manual and the content provided within the Federal Access Program are the proprietary and business-sensitive property of RSM Federal. No part of any downloaded publication or document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission from RSM Federal. The only individual who is legally authorized to have copies of the documentation from any of RSM’s websites are the individuals who purchased said documentation. The only legal means to obtain RSM Products is by purchasing them from RSM’s website or an authorized RSM Federal reseller or partner.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this website are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Federal Access. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Federal Access or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Federal Access and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Federal Access believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Federal Access and/or its subsidiaries, partners, and affiliates.
* Our attorneys say that we have to make it clear that we not suggesting that everyone (or anyone for that matter) who gets this manual or Federal Access is going to be successful selling to the government just because our clients and we have been. We have the benefit of having practiced direct government sales, we have taught these same techniques and strategies to more than a thousand companies over the last 25 years, and we have personally used these exact techniques and strategies to win millions in government contracts. That does not imply that you will have similar success just by having access to the same information.
We don’t know how much more you will sell to the government and it’s likely that you won’t see even a hint of an increase in sales IF you don’t…study The Government Sales Manual and FA resources… refer to the manual and FA resources… follow the directions in the manual and FA resources… and yes, work hard.
All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT JOIN FEDERAL ACCESS.